There is no denying that Pagibig has been a tremendous help for its Filipino members. It provides housing loan assistance, salary loan assistance, disability loan assistance and calamity loan assistance in rare cases.
Pagibig fund contribution is regularly deducted from the salary of employed individuals by their employers. Plus, employers are also required to share pagibig contribution of their employees as counterpart contribution.
If you are not employed, you can still become a member and contribute as a self employed member. Of course, you can still enjoy the same benefits that employed members get. As long as you are qualified for the loan you are applying for.
- (02) 724-4244
- Globe: 0917-8884363
- TM: 0918-8984363
- Email: email@example.com
- Chat: firstname.lastname@example.org
How to apply for pagibig online
- Go to Pagibig online membership registration form.
- Complete the application form with your correct information. (Any incorrect information can lead to problems when you apply for any benefits)
- Submit your application
- A text confirmation will be sent to mobile number entered as your contact number.
- Save the link, reference ID or even print the successful application confirmation page.
List of Pagibig Benefits to its members
- Membership maturity
- Disability (complete, insanity, temporary)
- Separation from the service due to health reason
- Permanent departure from the country
- Death benefit
Basic Requirements for Pagibig housing loan
- Housing Loan Application
- Recent ID photo of borrower/co-borrower
- Proof of Income
- One (1) valid ID (Photocopy, back-to-back) of principal borrower. Include spouse or co borrower if applicable
- Transfer Certificate of Title (TCT) (latest title, Certified True Copy). For Condominium Unit, present TCT of the land and Condominium Certificate of Title (CCT) (Certified True Copy).
- Updated Tax Declaration (House and Lot) and Updated Real Estate Tax Receipt (photocopy)
- Contract-to-Sell or similar agreement between the buyer and seller.
- Vicinity Map/Sketch of the Property
Required Documents Prior to Housing Loan Release
- TCT/CCT in the name of the borrower/co-borrower/s (if applicable) with proper mortgage annotation in favor of PagIBIG Fund (Owner’s Duplicate Copy)
- TCT/CCT in the name of the borrower/co-borrower/s (if applicable) (Certified True Copy) with proper mortgage annotation in favor of PagIBIG Fund (RD’s copy)
- Updated Tax Declaration (House and Lot) and Updated Real Estate Tax Receipt (Photocopy) in the name of the borrower/co-borrower/s, if applicable
- Loan Mortgage Documents
- Loan and Mortgage Agreement duly registered with Registry of Deeds with original RD stamp (HQP-HLF-162/163)
- Deed of Absolute Sale duly registered with Registry of Deeds with original RD stamp
- Duly accomplished/notarized Promissory Note (HQP-HLF-086/087)
- Disclosure Statement on Loan Transaction (HQP-HLF-085)
Basic Requirements for (Death, Retirement, Disability or Permanent Departure from the Country)
- PSA Certified True Copy of Member’s Death Certificate
- Notarized Proof of Surviving Legal Heirs (HQP-PFF-030)
- PSA Certified True Copy of Birth Certificate of all children or Baptismal/Confirmation Certificate (If with child/children)
- Notarized Affidavit of Guardianship (HQP-PFF-028) (if with child/children below 18 years old, or if child/children is/are physically/mentally incompetent)
- To establish kinship with the deceased member, the claimant shall submit any one of the following:
A. PSA Certified True Copy of Member’s/Claimant’s Birth Certificate
B. PSA Certified True Copy of Non-Availability of Birth Record and Notarized Joint Affidavit of Two (2) Disinterested Persons (HQP-PFF-029)
C. Certified True Copy of Member’s/Claimant’s Baptismal/Confirmation Certificate
If Member is single, Certificate of No Marriage (CENOMAR)
- If Member is married, PSA Certified True Copy of Member’s Marriage Contract and Advisory on Marriage.
- Any one of the following:
A. NSO Certified True Copy of Birth Certificate
B. NSO Certified True Copy of Non-Availability of Birth Record and Notarized Joint Affidavit of Two (2) Disinterested Persons (HQP-PFF-029)
C. Notarized Certificate of Early Retirement (For Private Employee only, at least 45 years old)
D. GSIS Retirement Voucher (For Government Employee)
E. Order of Retirement (For AFP)
For Permanent Total Disability or Insanity/Termination from the Service by Reason of Health
- Physician’s Certificate/Statement (With clinical or medical abstract)
For Permanent Departure from the Country
- Photocopy of Passport with Immigrant Visa/Residence Visa/Settlement Visa or its equivalent
- Notarized Sworn Declaration of Intention to Depart from the Philippines Permanently (HQP-PFF-031) (No need to submit if already based abroad)
Good luck with you PagIbig Online Application and Filing of Benefits