24/7 convenience stores our are life-savers when we want to eat in the middle of the night or we’d like to stop by some place while waiting for our relatives and friends – just like MiniStop.
MiniStop has been in the Philippines for 15 years and has over 500 stores all over the country. It just goes to show how MiniStop continuously has the demand the Filipinos need for their daily lives.
What are the inclusions of franchising MiniStop?
The inclusion of franchising are as follows:
- Equipment such as rice cooker and warmer, water dispenser, food steamer, microwave, ready to eat showcase, air conditioner, granite machine, sundae machine and chillers and freezers
- Dining equipment
- Business and Financial Review
- Operations and Marketing Support
- Distribution center every day
- Systems such as Merchandise and Financial Reporting
Requirements and Procedure of franchising MiniStop
- First, you are required to attend the MiniStop franchise presentation.
- You’ll be interviewed by MiniStop’s main officers.
- You’ll have site visit and feasibility study together with Franchising Team.
- You will be then required to write a letter of intent.
- If you’ve passed, you will then proceed in signing the franchise agreement and submit other requirements and documents and pay for the necessary fees as well.
- You and your personnel will be trained on the actual business operation of MiniStop.
Is MiniStop a good investment?
Starting only with at least PHP 600,000.00 to PHP 3Million, you can now have your own branch of MiniStop and get your payback after 24 to 36 months. The contract period with MiniStop will run for 10 years which is considerably cost-effective compared to other franchising that has only five (5) years for the same amount.
MiniStop is perceived to be a good investment since it has already established its brand as a 24/7 convenience store. We are all aware that such stores are considerably a long-term kind of investment since it is where people acquire most of their basic needs.
What are the good things about franchising MiniStop?
There are several benefits that you may obtain in franchising MiniStop. The main benefit is that you don’t have to worry about the systems that you’ll be using (e.g. inventory) to oversee the business because MiniStop will be providing it for you.
Aside from that, they provide marketing strategies to help you aide in gaining more profit for your business. They also provide services for store operations such as but not limited to repairs and maintenance, 24/7 service center, and even trainings that will guide you in better handling the business.
How to franchise MiniStop?
You can franchise MiniStop in two (2) ways: acquisition and conversion. Through acquisition, you can choose from MiniStop’s existing branches and opt to operate it yourself. Through conversion, you will choose the property where the MiniStop branch will be built.
How much is your potential profit from MiniStop?
You can claim your initial capital in less than two (2) years because of the high demand and sales of MiniStop.
Who are my target customers in MiniStop?
The target customers are those who resides in condominiums and residentials areas. It is also meant for places where there are a lot of call center companies are operating since most of their employees have graveyard shifts. Also, it is intended for students because of its affordable pricing on meals.
Where should you put up your MiniStop?
MiniStop actually has requirements on where you should put up the store. Of course, the place needs to be near commercial establishments or in residential and institutional areas. It can also be near schools and universities or nearby transport places (e.g. train stations).
Aside from the density of people, MiniStop also considers the accessibility of the place to people around it. It also has to be in a corner lot and has to be at least 100 square meters.
What are the potential risks of franchising MiniStop?
You will pay for construction cost, franchise fee and performance bond, POS equipment and initial merchandise when you franchised MiniStop. There are some instances that the location itself may be hard to sell to people especially if you have a lot of competitors nearby.
You also have to go with the rules and updates and conversions of the MiniStop management for you are bind under their contract. Aside from that, the management itself will also have a profit from what your franchise annually earns.
Ministop Contact Details:
- Landline: (632) 635 0751 to 64
- Mobile: 0922 878 0629 / 0922 537 7120
- Email: addresses: firstname.lastname@example.org / email@example.com / firstname.lastname@example.org
- Office: 401 F. Legaspi S., Maybunga Pasig City, Philippines
- Website: www.ministop.com.ph