Civil service examination is an open door opportunity for any individual who wants to work in a government office. CSC is applicable to anyone who holds a bachelor’s degree, an undergraduate, a high school graduate or a vocational graduate. As long as you have csc eligibility card, you have a chance to become a government employee.
However, CSC card is just one ticket and does not guarantee you an assurance to employment. Just like many other private companies, government offices qualify their applicants and screen accordingly based on their needs.
CSC eligibility card has no expiration date. Once you passed the civil service exam, you can use csc card as your lifetime identity, given that you don’t change your residential address, marital status or even given name. Also note that only passers of 2015 examination are entitled to receive CSC eligibility card. 2016 and beyond must wait until further notice.
Requirements for Civil Service Exam Application:
- Properly accomplished Application Form
- Four pieces of recently taken (passport size 4.5cm x 3.5cm in white background and bare face with hand-held name tag showing applicant’s name with signature.
- Any Government Issued ID, Private Company Issued ID, Police or NBI Clearance.
- If the ID has no date of birth, applicant must submit PSA issued Birth Certificate
Step by Step Procedure on How to File for Civil Service Exam:
- Visit the CSC office where you intend to take the exam.
- Submit documentary requirements CSC office.
- Wear proper attire when you visit a CSC office.
Types of Civil Service Form:
- Civil Service Examination Form
- Customized Application Forms for grant of eligibility under special laws and CSC issuances
- Executive/Managerial Positions in the Second Level Vacancy Forms
- Third Level/CES Vacancy Forms
CSC SPEL Form 1, April 2012
List of Central and Regional CSC Office: